1.28.2011

Craft Relief Update

.

Hi all,

The donation emails just keep rolling in. Thanks so much for all of your support. I am looking forward to receiving everything shortly so we can get more products up on the site.

I have decided that we should also be supporting the poor Victorian families who have been affect by floods also. If anyone would like to donate goods with the money going to the Red Cross Victorian Floods Appeal then please email craftrelief@gmail.com to find out how.

I've had a few requests for Craft Relief badge codes as well. I have the badge made up but am unsure how to actually get some coding happening! I am a bit hopeless with this so if anyone has any tips let me know!

Therese
x

4 comments

sonal gupta said...

Your blog have too good information.
I would like to read it again.
For more detail about bag and bag manufacturers in which you will get quality as well as fashion,please visit http://www.viaam.com

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work every one! It's extremely inspiring to the Australian spirit.

salma said...

I extremely inspired with your work !!!!ave a wonderful for this week!!!Keep up your work!!!
print membership cards
clear cards

artworx said...

Topic is very good, Thank you very much for your information, nice job keep it up.
craft supplies

Post a Comment