The big clean up after the devastating floods in Queensland is now taking place and our thoughts go out to those folk in Victoria that are on flood watch. While this happens, lovely people around Australia (and around the world via blogging) are using their crafty skills to help.
Here is a little list of some further bloggy projects that we have come across.
- Make a softie to bring a smile to a little one's face via Hope Softies on Mon Petit Poppet
- Retro Mummy is collecting Quilts for Queensland
- Pocket organiser sale over at Kitty n' Kitsch
- Crochet up a storm for a granny collection by Sarah London called Crochet a Rainbow (don't forget, there is always a rainbow after a storm)
- 'Eclipse' drawing auction by Lilly Piri
- A discount over at My Sweet Prints
- There is a heap of lovely items over at the Australian Flood Relief Appeal on Etsy
- An amazing auction for stylish tram goodies by Jennie
- Bid in the auction for a pretty quilt over at Two Bits Patches
- Another auction for luggage tags over at The Crafty Nomad
- Plus heaps more auctions being coordinated at Make it Perfect
- and of course, don't forget Craft Relief!
Take care all, Ames and Tash xo